Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Roof rackmounting, and Curt Hitch
Posted 15 April 2012 - 09:39 AM
Another thing, I installed the CURT HITCH and wiring harness, and I like it. Very good fit. Very easy to install, took me 'bout 1.5hr, follow the instructions and is all good. The instructions say about half hour to install, for professionals, but once you get all your tools together, and clean up, its about 1 to 2 hours, no big wuup. I would recommend it.
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 16 April 2012 - 10:35 AM
Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:18 PM
Any pics of your rack? I was actually getting that brand or BnB rack which is more cheaper.
Posted 19 November 2014 - 03:04 PM
Ger Brassfield - former owner of the flaming box
My carma just ran over your dogma.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users