Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

125hp to 186hp

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   diesel

diesel

Cruze Fanatic

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:opel
  • Interests:cars

Posted 23 September 2014 - 03:10 AM

I agree with Hangerisaan, the power train in Cruze is not designed for that extra torque, my standard Cruze had a GM Holden software upgrade done where the torque operation has been limited to save the transmission and at the same time made the box an absolute crap box so I am selling my Cruze, can't stand driving it any more. 

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#62 OFFLINE   DieselPower

DieselPower

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Europe
  • My Cruze's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:Cruze LT VCDI 163HP Edition @ 228HP
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:30 AM

Hi all,

I have a 163HP version VCDI (Dyno @ 170HP stock) remapped at LANDBERG and now has 228HP and I dont have ANY problems with Lag nor gearbox problems. My Cruze is a 6 Speed Manual!

Let me put it this way!! This car is CRAZY fast and I have been driving with it, remapped, for almost 10k miles as we speak (15000km)!

The torque is @ 381 lb-ft (517NM) @ 1900RPM   :shift:

Had it serviced last week @ 18600 miles (30000km) and no problem although they told me it was the fastest stock VCDI they had tried ;) ;)

If remapped the right place TURBO, ENGINE AND TRANSMISSION will completely change :thumbsup:

Edited by DieselPower, 16 March 2016 - 10:31 AM.

• mick15 likes this

#63 OFFLINE   DieselPower

DieselPower

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • My Cruze's Year:2014
  • Current Vehicle:Cruze LT VCDI 163HP Edition @ 228HP
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 March 2016 - 10:41 AM

I asked the BR performance

This is their answer:

What we do is that we remap the car individually on the dyno, meaning all injection, torque and boost maps are changed for a perfect setting with more power and torque.

The fuel consumption decreases slightly but not a lot, you can count about 0.2-0.4l/100km less.

The remapping takes 2-3 hours on the dyno and we ask to make an appointment about 2-3 hours in advance.

The transmission system of the cruze can take a lot, but the clutch ( manuel gearbox ) will only hold up till around 440Nm, so you need to stay below this value or reinforce the clutch.

Thats not quite true :)

I am @ 517NM and has been that for almoat 10k miles (15000km) now and NO problem :) The only problem is getting the power to the ground, but nice tires helps a lot :)

#64 OFFLINE   bboygutass

bboygutass

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • My Cruze's Year:2010
  • Current Vehicle:Cruze
  • Interests:Dance, Music

Posted 02 July 2016 - 12:33 PM

Hello my Dear cruze friends. Can some one could tell my why my car make clouds of black smoke after I put my leg on gas immediately on 1,2,3 gear? I make remap and cut DPF. Is it possible the fault lies on tuner side?

I want make 190hp 430Nm. Maybe I should make more modification to achieve this power? Can you tell me what mod I need to do? Here Is my chart from dyno. I want to make no smoke remap Is It possible with 190hp? Sorry for my bad english ;-)

e8083d22e88b81b4gen.jpg

#65 OFFLINE   Max

Max

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 149 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • Current Vehicle:Chevrolet

Posted 02 July 2016 - 07:22 PM

What do you use your car for?

#66 OFFLINE   bboygutass

bboygutass

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:27 AM

Strange question... to move? I make sometimes 1000km per week. Most highways and city traffic.

• mick15 likes this

#67 OFFLINE   grs1961

grs1961

Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Region:Australia and Oceania
  • Current Vehicle:Holden JG Cruze CD Diesel
  • Interests:.

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:27 AM

...cut DPF...

That's why it blows smoke.

Put the DPF back and it will stop blowing smoke.  And stop poisoning everyone in your environs.

Dickhead.

• mick15 likes this

168124.png

#68 OFFLINE   diesel

diesel

Cruze Fanatic

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 01:55 AM

bboygutass, trying to get more power from cruze diesel is going to make more smoke than the original engine and cutting off the DPF is not a nice thing, you are setting the engine for more problems. With these modern engines and computer controlled everything should be left as they come from the factory. Are you from Poland? I am not sure how your annual road worthiness inspection is going to react to the excessive emissions, what do you think?

If you need more power buy a car that has more power already from the factory or just be satisfied what you have. 

• mick15 likes this

#69 OFFLINE   bboygutass

bboygutass

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 July 2016 - 02:30 AM

grs1961 

Dickhead Is it your real name?

Yeap Im from Poland. And I dont have any problem with excessive emissionsin my country... I just want to know Its possible to make no smoke remap with 190hp In cruze. I see this forum can't help me. 

Btw. our gtb1549vk can make 240hp in multijets 2.0 engines. I hope that I can make only 190hp In my cruze. Apparently I was wrong. In my previous car I got 250hp 470Nm with no smoke... So Its sad that cruze dont have potential...

• mick15 likes this

#70 OFFLINE   diesel

diesel

Cruze Fanatic

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:28 PM

grs1961

Dickhead Is it your real name?

Yeap Im from Poland. And I dont have any problem with excessive emissionsin my country... I just want to know Its possible to make no smoke remap with 190hp In cruze. I see this forum can't help me. 

Btw. our gtb1549vk can make 240hp in multijets 2.0 engines. I hope that I can make only 190hp In my cruze. Apparently I was wrong. In my previous car I got 250hp 470Nm with no smoke... So Its sad that cruze dont have potential...

Is the other car an Alfa Romeo? If so, you have gone down in quality and potential, although cheaper, maybe. Someone in this forum did 190kw upgrade and kept the DPF to keep emissions down but if I remember correctly the PDF burner came on quite regularly and often. 

• mick15 likes this

#71 OFFLINE   bboygutass

bboygutass

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:28 PM

Nope. I have seat ibiza 1.9 101hp stock 2003r. After remap i got 45hp+ so its sad that cruze cant make no smoke remap with even 30hp. I just need to find reason why? Bad injections means to small or need to mount bigger fmic. Dunno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·