Hello everyone. My cruze is a 2010 1.8 LT. A few days back, i bought fuel at the fuel station only for it to start faltering. It became difficult to accelerate when the car slows down or stops at a traffic light. It wouldn't move immediately and then it started feeling heavy. It usually would take another ten seconds of acceleration before it starts to move. If however i switch off the engine for about 30 seconds and then restart it, it immediately responds. This continues until the fuel level is low. But as soon as i fill up the tank again, the cycle starts allover. Please can anyone help out?
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users