Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

New Cruze RS LTZ already in the shop.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rhipsher

rhipsher

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Current Vehicle:Chevy Cruze LTZ
  • Interests:Music, Cars and Guns.

Posted 09 November 2013 - 05:28 PM

A month old with less than 1,500 miles on it. All of a sudden feels like it has no power and the check engine light comes on. It's irritating. I've got to take time off work to drop it off at the dealership and hope it doesn't take long. Plus it's not just that. When I got the car home the next day I cleaned it because it had rained the night before and I started noticing stuff like the right front aluminum rim had curb rash. And the 7 Oclock position on the steering wheel there was a scuff on the leather that was deep. Missing inserts in the door handles. I took it back the next day and said hey WTF? So they said they would fix all of it. And now this. It's starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth. This is the reason I decided to go brand new so I wouldn't have these problems.

• mick15 likes this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Lagaffe

Lagaffe

Cruze Addict

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • My Cruze's Year:None
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:MY12 2.0VCDI 163hp Auto

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:03 PM

I really hope that someone from the Chevrolet Customer Service, can REALLY look in to that ... and why the Cruze is giving so much trouble back there in States. That's not normal, I would say!

• mick15 likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Chevy Cust Service

Chevy Cust Service

Cruze Member

• Official Chevrolet
  • 249 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 Cruze

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:29 PM

Hi rhipster,

I am very sorry to hear about this negative Cruze experience. Please send me an email if you would like for me to document your concerns and send your information to the appropriate department to assist you in getting a resolution to your Cruze issues. My email is socialmedia@gm.com and address it to me in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jackie

Chevrolet Customer Care

• Lagaffe likes this

~Chevrolet Customer Service

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/pr...-statement.html

#4 OFFLINE   rhipsher

rhipsher

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 07:43 PM

Hi rhipster,

I am very sorry to hear about this negative Cruze experience. Please send me an email if you would like for me to document your concerns and send your information to the appropriate department to assist you in getting a resolution to your Cruze issues. My email is socialmedia@gm.com and address it to me in the subject line. I look forward to hearing from you.

Jackie

Chevrolet Customer Care Thanks Jackie. They said to drop it off first thing Monday morning and they will get me a loner car while they take care of everything for me. So I'm going to let them do what they have to. Plus I'm an azzhole anyway and usually get results. lol!

• mick15 likes this

#5 OFFLINE   Chevy Cust Service

Chevy Cust Service

Cruze Member

• Official Chevrolet
  • 249 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 08:13 PM

Well keep me posted rhipster. Let me know if you need my assistance. Looks like you have this handled though. :)

Jackie

Chevrolet Customer Care

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/pr...-statement.html

#6 OFFLINE   rhipsher

rhipsher

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2013 - 10:24 PM

They fixed it the same day. The clip that holds the turbo actuator rod had came off. Back to normal now. The dealership did give me a 2014 Z71 pickup as a loner to get to work. Pretty damn nice. I've always liked the Z71. Probably next year I'll pull the trigger on one. 

#7 OFFLINE   Chevy Cust Service

Chevy Cust Service

Cruze Member

• Official Chevrolet
  • 249 posts

Posted 15 November 2013 - 09:32 PM

Hey rhipsher,

I'm glad to hear that the dealership was able to fix it so efficiently, and gave you a beautiful new Z71 to use while your Cruze was in getting repaired. Let us know if anything changes, or if you need some help picking out a Z71 next year. :)

Jonathan A. (Assisting Jackie)
Chevrolet Customer Care

#8 OFFLINE   ConnieCone

ConnieCone

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • Current Vehicle:2013 Chevy Cruze

Posted 20 August 2014 - 07:49 AM

I have had issues with my 2013 Chevy Cruze every since I bought it. It has been in the shop since 8/15 due to stabilitrak service light coming on which caused my vehicle to go from 70mph to 30 mph on a major highway. I'm very frustrated with this car. I have contacted GM and as stated earlier, the car is at the dealership. But no one wants to help me. This isn't the first time the stabilitrak light has come on and each time it goes to the shop, but they say there is nothing wrong with the car. How can that be? Really am I just imagining it? I made sure to take a picture this time to show them that it really is happening.  I got a call last night stating I can pick up my car today 8/20, but to be quite honest, I am not sure that I would ever trust my car again or do I even want it back. Not only have I had several issues with the stabilitrak, but also the car seems to jump when at lights, the radio goes black while it was playing. The radio has froze on me. Honestly too many issues to name. I am fed up!!!!!!  Now GM doesn't want to do anything to help. I have contacted an attorney and found out that I can sue for such a thing as a lemon law in my state. I thought GM was suppose to be there to help thier customers? Well where is my help? I am a single mom with 5 children and I need a dependable vehicle, not one that I have to worry about something going wrong everytime I get in the drivers seat. Then to top it all off, the General Manager at Hubert Vester Chevrolet in Wilson, NC informed me through the salesman that sold me the car that he will not do anything either but if I want to trade it, I could. Seriously, after all the payments I have already made on this piece of junk? Have you lost your mind to think I would trade it only to have the balance of what I owe on it put onto another vehicle? Who in their right mind would want to keep paying for a vehicle that obviously is deffected and unreliable? I don't think I should be responsible for it at all. GM needs to absorb it all. Come on do the right thing here.

Sincerely,

One ticked off cruze owner

#9 OFFLINE   draco587

draco587

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Current Vehicle:2012 cruz 2LT RS

Posted 22 August 2014 - 08:07 AM

wow you know its a car right ! a machine ! a mechanical thing ! its not majic,
something tells me you would be unhappy with any vehicle, i was a GM tech for years and people will complain about anything good lord, its a CAR ! its Gonna break !! hello !!! maybe you should buy a Ford !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·