Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

We are against stupid decisions of GM

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   C77

C77

Cruze Addict

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts
  • Region:European Union
  • My Cruze's Year:2010
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:Cruze S40 YZF750
  • Interests:C77

Posted 17 December 2013 - 05:16 PM

Ukraine is on the border of Central and Eastern Europe - former polish cities (western Ukraine) are in Central part but the rest (eastern part of Ukraine) is in Eastern Europe,

the right middle point of Europe is placed in Poland in Piątek village.

GM putted whole Western and Central Country together as european market - in practice whole E.U. + Turkey, and Ukraine was classed as Eastern Europe so here will be possible to get Cruze like nowadays,

Cruzen was/are comming for Ukrainian market from Korea and were better equipped compare to Cruzen dedicated for Central European market.

Russia has got own Chevy factory near Petersburg but they have possible to buy Cruzen from Korea too,

in Kazahstan Chevy has got the next factory where Cruzen are produced for local market - also well equipped versions.

• ChevyCruzeBE and mick15 like this

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#42 OFFLINE   ChevyCruzeBE

ChevyCruzeBE

Cruze Addict

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • My Cruze's Year:None
  • Current Vehicle:Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT 1800CC MY2010
  • Interests:It once was Chevrolet and US cars , now it is WWI WWII and pre Roman Western Europe...

Posted 17 December 2013 - 06:45 PM

Wow , I don't see myself  going car shopping in Ukraine or Kazahstan , there are some USA car importers here maybe I can get the next Cruze via them in a year of 10.... they have a Malibu Hybrid USA version http://www.usa-car-i...brand=chevrolet

Edited by ChevyCruzeBE, 18 December 2013 - 04:58 AM.

• mick15 likes this
Let's Cruze !!!!

#43 OFFLINE   mick15

mick15

Cruze Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 783 posts
  • Region:Europe
  • Current Vehicle:Cruze 2.0LT 150ps
  • Interests:cars and family

Posted 18 December 2013 - 08:50 AM

Just received e-mail form Chevrolet UK  offering me a December [Sale] deal on any of their range of vehicles, what a bloody cheek. I will not be THROWING my money away, by buying anything from them when they have said they are pulling out of the UK and Europe.

• Lagaffe likes this
Mick 15

#44 OFFLINE   Tear

Tear

Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

I've already said I won't be buying another GM car, but wait a minute!  Some of the deals that are being muted for existing Chevy's bear some thinking about, especially when you are my age (72) and have one foot in the grave....not quite yet!   My motoring days will be at an end by the time I'm 80 and I'm not going to drive a moment longer until I become another statistic and take someone with me!  So what about a "Trax"?  Not a bad car, especially when Chevy have guaranteed parts and service up to 10 years.  Think about it! How long have any of us kept a car?  Usually, for me at least, the Kilometers travelled either exceeds 120,000, or the vehicle is more than 7 years old. I'm driving less kilometers than I used to and achieve no more than 13,000 in a single year!  A "Trax" is a replica of the Vauxhall/Opel Trax with the same engines, so it's not such a daunting purchase for life after death!

P.S. Sorry for being so morbid! ;)

• mick15 and Lagaffe like this

#45 OFFLINE   C77

C77

Cruze Addict

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 11:20 AM

Wow , I don't see myself  going car shopping in Ukraine or Kazahstan , there are some USA car importers here maybe I can get the next Cruze via them in a year of 10.... they have a Malibu Hybrid USA version http://www.usa-car-i...brand=chevrolet

Waaaiiiiiit! I'm looking for Chevrolet Dealer at Kaliningrad Oblast! :lol:

So maybe not need go so far as Kazahstan to buy new Cruze :hysterical:

• ChevyCruzeBE likes this

#46 OFFLINE   grs1961

grs1961

Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • PipPip
  • 383 posts
  • Region:Australia and Oceania
  • Current Vehicle:Holden JG Cruze CD Diesel
  • Interests:.

Posted 10 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

Why would you look at a Malibu - ugly, ugly, ugly car.

168124.png

#47 OFFLINE   C77

C77

Cruze Addict

• Cruze Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:42 PM

LOL! Russkies showed on the map that Kaliningrad Oblast belongs to Poland! :lol:

f1900d8c96ef6223.jpg

So unfortunately no chevy there after 2015 too :hysterical:

• mick15 likes this

#48 OFFLINE   ukcruze

ukcruze

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 115 posts
  • Interests:cruze cs<br />rock music<br />kramer guitars

Posted 04 September 2014 - 10:11 AM

I don't think Chevrolet gave up on Europe but rather GM "TOLD" them to pull out. When ever I was in a Vauxhall dealership in the UK (I have used 3  garages) the sales people talk down Chevrolet cars and say that the Vauxhalls are built better with more entertainment options and will hold their value etc.

The sales people forgot to mention that the Astra and Insignia share more than 80% of the Cruze. The Cruze was designed and build by Daewoo and first called the Lacetti II. Vauxhall sales people either hide or don't know the full history of their cars. I have also noticed that the Insignia and Astra second hand prices have taken a nose dive along with the Cruze. Maybe people pay attention to forums and not Half Wit (the polite way of saying it) Vauxhall Sales people tell us.

I test drove a NEW Insignia the other day. Different dash (very like the NEW 2015 Cruze) with touch screen radio and slightly newer front and rear lights. The rest of the car is the same as the old one so not that NEW lol

Also Insignia still has OLD style Orange back lighting which most manufaturer's have changed to blue. Must be from old Opel days as BMW also still used out dated orange LEDS.

• mick15 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·