Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
LED door sill connecting the wires.
Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:07 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 03 October 2014 - 02:27 PM
pncdave1, look under accessories and modification post was made by taffycs
Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:06 PM
I installed under the dash Blue LED Floor lights that turn on or off when you open doors. I used the Dome light above rear view mirror and ran a positive wire down the drivers side panels and under the dash. Then grounded the black wire under the dash. I was able to fish the wire up in the ceiling loosen the drivers side sun visor then pushed wire to the corner mold which can be removed. Good Luck
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users