After the fact I got this vehicle as it was fully loaded but no CD player. Why is this & is there a way to add one or a changer in the trunk?.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Why no CD in 2017 Cruze?
Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:44 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 05 May 2017 - 11:57 PM
Lets see, I have one tiny usb stick with 8,000 tracks ripped on it that the car catalogues and plays. I can play playlists from it with hundreds of songs each.
Would I rather have that or a mechanical device with 40 or 50 songs available?
Posted 14 May 2017 - 11:36 AM
Volkswagen got around the lack of space by relocating the CD drive to the glove box.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users