I have a 2014 Chevy Cruz ltz and recently my cooling fan comes on within a a minute or two of starting my car and constantly runs while the car is on. The car is not overheating. No warning lights. Coolant level is fine and it's been pretty cold in the northeast lately so I'm not sure what could be making the fan run constantly. I'm assuming it's a cooling fan relay which is located in the fuse box but just wanted some feed back if it could be anything else. I'd prefer to just change the part myself if it's something so simple.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Chevy Cruz cooling fan runs constantly while car is on
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users