So, I have a 2014 Chevy cruze. Recently the A/C stopped working. ( works when it wants) also the outside Temperature gauge is reading -40 Degrees. I am in Texas it doesn't get that cold here. Can Someone give me an idea of what this could possibly be.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted 10 April 2017 - 12:54 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 11 April 2017 - 09:15 AM
Have you had the negative battery cable fix applied by your dealer?
Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:27 PM
Edited by kamartinez, 12 April 2017 - 03:27 PM.
Posted 15 June 2017 - 11:16 AM
You can check out the blower resistor, it can be bought at a dealer of aftermarket for pennies. i know a guy had some problem at DSRLeasing and they fixed it for him right away.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users