I have seen there are many owners speaking of the SAME problem we are having with our 2011 chevy cruze.the fan runs loudly,my A/C shuts off w/a message saying A/C shutting off due to high engine temp.the first mechanic said it was my fan n relay...replaced.the 2ND mechanic said the fusr or relay...replaced. now the 3Rd is looking and im furious because we arw buying this vehicle and for my daughter who is running aroynd my 2 younger children. I'm a single parent and this is ridiculous!This is the 3rd time!! Now the engine light has turned on!where is the recall,I was told this has happened multiple times and I saw others on here with the same problem. NEWS ASAP.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Overheating 2011 chevy cruze when does recall happen??
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users