Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Problem after problem.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Gonzalezrobin

Gonzalezrobin

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • My Cruze's Year:2011
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:2011 cruze
  • Interests:Kids, dogs and volunteer

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:11 AM

Bought my 2011 cruze in January 2015 at 30k miles. Two weeks after I bought it the water pump went bad and the dealer replaced. They also had to replace the thermostat. Found out that was the second thermostat replaced. Six months later the car starts shaking and the dealer had to replace the valve cover as it had a hole. Lucklily it was covered. Got it back and there was a major oil leak. Dealer did something wrong and had to fix it again. Several months later the check engine lights are on...gas cap error. All of this within the first year. Two years later and the valve cover gets another hole... $1100.00. One month later my car starts smoking and i pull over. Radiator hose cracked and coolant leaked everywhere another $150. A month later my thermostat starts moving from mid point to cold. Was told thermostat went bad (again) and another hose cracked and leaked coolant out. $300.00. Got the car back and now there is an oil leak that just started. At some point I would have to pay someone to take the car. The loan value was upside down and I paid it off and now its problem after problem. Will never buy another Chevy. The car may look pretty but the cost to repair is outragious...and you fix one thing and it leads to other stuff failing. Im terrified to drive my own car from fear of it overheating!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·