Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Can't Hear People When I Call Them

audio bluetooth phone Note 5 android

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Tigrisan

Tigrisan

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Great Lakes
  • My Cruze's Year:2017
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:2017 Cruze Hatchback RS
  • Interests:Private

Posted 21 June 2017 - 03:31 PM

I have a 2017 Cruze Hatchback RS that I bought a month and a half ago now. I am really happy with the car overall though I wish they'd offer an engine upgrade for the RS. Regardless, I'm having trouble with my audio on OUTGOING calls only. If someone calls me, it plays through the MyLink fine, I have no problems answering the phone or disconnecting the call, people hear me fine and I hear them as well. However, when I make an Outgoing call, there is NO audio through the MyLink! The radio silences but the conversation does not play through the radio at all. Whoever I've called can hear me, but I can't hear anything. I'm forced to disconnect the bluetooth in order to continue the call. I have a Galaxy Note 5 and I've Googled every way I can think of but I'm seeing nothing on this. Does anyone else have this issue? If so, how did you fix it, if you were able. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I've gone through all of the settings on both the phone and the MyLink and nothing matters. This is beyond frustrating!

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

#2 OFFLINE   Freddie21

Freddie21

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Region:Canada Prairie Provinces
  • My Cruze's Year:2016
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:Cruz
  • Interests:Golf, photography

Posted 05 November 2017 - 02:15 PM

Kill your BT connection and reconnect it.  I have had some problems and sound degradation over time with BT and killing the connection to the device and recreating it usually fixes it.

• mick15 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: audio, bluetooth, phone, Note 5, android

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·