Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
thermostat heater control circuit high
Posted 12 October 2017 - 09:52 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 15 January 2019 - 12:09 PM
I've replaced my thermostat in my 2012 1.8 cruze twice now within the last year.. now I get a code for thermostat heater control circuit high.. is it going to be another thermostat replacement???
following it too.
Edited by bodyjohn, 15 January 2019 - 12:09 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users