I have a new-ish 2017 Cruze. I am trying to get a used remote programmed to work with it. I go through all the steps in the Owners Manual and get nothing. My dealer say that you can't reuse a remote and I need to buy a new one from them. I am not confident in this reply from them. Has anyone else been able to reuse a keyless entry/start remote fob?
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Programming a keyless remote to my 2017 CruzeKeyless entry programming
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users