Hey! I'm having an issue with my 2017 Cruze hatchback. The other day the car cycled though the locking cycle while driving while doing this the car seems to shift into neutral. It says it's in drive but the car revs up then shifts back into gear. The d indicator flashes then once it shifts back into gear it stops. It only seems to do it when it is cold then when it gets to operating temp it's fine. Anyone else having this issue? The dealer is 30 miles away so by the time I got there the car didn't do it.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Transmission shifts out of drive in cold weather
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users