General Motors filed a Safety Petition with the Department of Transportation for its fourth-generation self-driving Cruise AV, the first production-ready vehicle built from the start to operate safely on its own, with no driver, steering wheel, pedals or manual controls.
View the full article
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Meet the Cruise AV: the First Production-Ready Car With No Steering Wheel or Pedals
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users