Edited by jtfrogg, 16 February 2018 - 12:53 PM.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:42 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 15 April 2018 - 10:20 AM
I have a Chevy Cruze LT 2012 and the OBD indicator light is on. When I start the engine, the light appears and the fan runs really fast. This is after leaving car outside all night in under 40 degree weather. Obviously, it's a sensor issue with the thermostat, but unsure if under the 5yr/100,000 mile warranty. Car is not overheating and don't want issue of replacing thermostat only to have it actually overheat.
Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:27 AM
Have you checked the coolant level?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users