Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Ac off due to high engine temp light just popped on.
Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:45 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:02 PM
There's a leak, somewhere. What's the coolant level like?
Posted 20 May 2018 - 11:12 PM
Posted 19 November 2018 - 07:25 PM
I'm having a problem with my Chevy Cruze. The ac cut off due to the car saying the engine was overheating. Mechanic said I have a coolant and oil mixing somewhere. Trying to figure out where the problem lies? Seriously confused!
Posted 20 November 2018 - 01:50 AM
Coolant and oil is usually the head gasket.
Oh, except for the ones that have the oil cooler inside the radiator.
Edited by grs1961, 20 November 2018 - 01:51 AM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users