Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Ac off due to high engine temp light just popped on.
1 reply to this topic
Posted 20 February 2018 - 04:45 PM
The light came on last night but the temp gauge reads that the engine is cold. And the cooling fan seems to be running loud now. And i replaces the thermostat last year. Any ideas?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:02 PM
There's a leak, somewhere. What's the coolant level like?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users