Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

ISSUES WITH 2017 CRUZE

AC/ WARM AIR

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   chevygirl

chevygirl

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Mountain Region
  • My Cruze's Year:2017
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:Cruze
  • Interests:photographing, cooking and cleaning.

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:46 PM

I bought a brand new Chevy Cruze 2017 on Dec 23, 2017. After driving for 1 1/2 month, I noticed there is a humming noise comes from the A/C and the can blowing hot air to through the vent when the A/C is off, the temperature all the way to cold and outside temperature is 65 degree. The air from fan is like 75 degree and I have to turn the AC on since it's uncomfortable. So, I took it back to the dealer, waited for 3 hours, and they told me the humming noise is from the AC compressor and the compressor needs to be replaced. But, they couldn't find out the hot air. They said they need to contact GM tech line. Meanwhile, they went ahead and order a new compressor. They said they would let me know when the new part comes in so I can schedule a service appt. When I called them the following week, they told me the part has arrived and I can drop off my car. I asked them if I can have a loaner or rental to drive to work and they answered me no because rental or loaner is not covered under the warranty.

Now, is that true? While a car is still under the manufacture warranty (I also bought the bumper to bumper warranty) and the car needs to be in the shop for don't know how long and I don't get a transportation? 

I'm very disappointed and very regret to buy a Chevy again. I had a Chevy Malibu SS previously, nothing but problems. I decided to buy another Chevy is because I thought their quality has been improved. But, guess what? NO!

I don't think they care about customer once the sale has been done. Well...I'm frustrated! Do you have any suggestions? Thanks.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·