Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
A/c off due to high engine temps
3 replies to this topic
Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:36 PM
As soon as I started my 2012 Chevy Cruze ltz this morning the warning light A/C off due to high engine temp came on but the thermostat gauge was on cold. What could be causing this?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 05 April 2018 - 11:50 AM
Hello Im having the same issue as well. Did you figure out whats the problem?
Posted 05 April 2018 - 01:28 PM
It ended up being the water pump. I had to replace the water pump and hose
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users