Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Fog light keeps burning out
2 replies to this topic
Posted 28 February 2018 - 05:37 PM
The original fog light bulb on the right side went out and I went ahead and replace both bulbs with Sylvania zxe bulbs. The right one has burnt out again anyone else having problem with the right fog light?
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 17 March 2018 - 03:55 PM
Any time in the past that I had this problem,it was usually due to water getting in the housing. Look for moisture inside. If so dry it out and find the breach. I seal them with clear silicone.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users