Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Oil line leak 2012 with 1.4
Posted 05 March 2018 - 08:51 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 07 March 2018 - 12:43 PM
I just got a new to me 2012 Chevy Cruze LT with the 1.4 that's got 52k miles and I noticed a damp spot on the oil line that's just next to the oil fill cap. I tried to push the clip in tighter as it looked loose but it just made it drip and popped back, so I'm guessing the clip is already all the way in, any idea how to fix it?
The cheapest option would be to try a new clip to see if this solves the problem.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users