Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

18 Cruze Diesel hatch 6 spd

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Rx4brdm

Rx4brdm

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Region:U.S. Pacific Coast
  • My Cruze's Year:2018
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:2018 Cruze LT Diesel RS 6 speed manual
  • Interests:Just looking into some mods on this car. It's fun but I wanna make it better.

Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I just purchased the Cruze today and just took a 100 mile drive hoping I didn't make a mistake. :kookie:

Well, so far no regrets but it's only been a day. Prior vehicles were 06 WRX, 09 Chevy Silverado with the 4.8 V8. A 11 VW GTI Shadow Blue 6 spd manual, then on to my current main car the Infiniti Q50s with AWD. I wanted to get something a bit more economical yet still a bit fun. And had no idea about the Cruze diesel til doing some research. I have always been A Chevy fan and although I'd love a Camaro SS with the 1LE, it will have to wait. The mpgs on the Q suck bad enough.

I tried the Hyundai Elantra GT... umm no. Then the Toyota Corolla iM. I would say I have never driven a manual that felt that terrible, it was like a wooden spoon inside a barrel of liquid rubber. So, umm no again. I won't say the gearbox in the Cruze is great, but a definite improvement over that yota. And neither of them match the gas mileage. I also think it looks better, I like the interior. Oh yeah, and did I mention diesel??

Well, hope to hear from some of the members here.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·