Howdy all! Just purchased a 2017 Cruze Hatchback LT, and overall am rather happy with it (having just given my son our 2013 2LT Cruze). One problem...the passenger side LED light strip under the headlight does not appear to be working when the lights are set in "AUTO" mode. The driver's side LED lights up fine. And when I switch off the AUTO mode and simply turn the lights completely on, the LED lights work on both sides without issue. What would cause the LED to only work on one side in AUTO mode? It's driving me a little crazy.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
LED popeye on 2017 Cruze
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users