Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Saying hello from SW Florida

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   RobertELee

RobertELee

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Region:U.S. Southern Plains
  • My Cruze's Year:2018
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:'18 Diesel LT
  • Interests:Travelling

Posted 17 July 2018 - 12:58 AM

Purchased my '18 A9 diesel LT 8 days ago. I drove to Maryland from SW Florida because none of the dealers in my area offered enough for my trade or gave me the deal I was happy with on the TD. It was worth a 3 day trip to save $1500. I traded my '17 1LT Corvette for it. It is Satin Steel Gray and has 2 packages. Driver Confidence,Sun & Sound Package and Leather Package (black). I was very happy with my MPG on the drive home at 51.5 but would have been better if the traffic,accidents and road repairs had not been so plentiful. Driving under 72 would have increased my mileage too. 1050 miles each way.

The Corvette gave me 34 mpg best on the way up,so I was pleased with that.5th,6th and 7th are overdrive,so it gets good mileage on the highway at 75.

My Weathertech floor liners and trunk liner and Microbead cover arrived on Thursday while I was away getting the windows tinted,which is nearly mandatory down here,especially with a black interior. The windshield screen was nearly a perfect fit from the Stingray,so I'm good to go.

Happy to be here and eventually I'll be able to contribute.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0238.JPG
  • IMG_0241.JPG

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·