Hey i have a 2014 lt cruze overheating and its driving me insane. Just brought the car from a dealership and took it back to them because of its overheating. Replaced thermostat. Still overheating and theyre telling me to go to chevy because its still under warranty. The needle goes past the halfway mark and then i let go of gas and it goes back to normal. Over the past week or so i went thru a jug of coolant. No visible leak. What could it be? The dealership ppl are telling me maybe its a gasket thats blown.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Hello 2014 cruze overheating
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users