Has anyone been successful with full coil over suspension? My rear tires are wearing about .015" more to the inside across the tire surface between rotations. The old tires wore perfectly across the surface. Wondering if new suspension will fix the problem, I don't know what is causing this with the new GoodYear Viva 3 215/65/16 95T ratings. Just had to replace one tire that was bought in February due to a bubble appearing on the sidewall.
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Coil over shocks
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users