I just noticed my rear passenger door speaker is not working. It isn't blown, & I checked the fade, it's set correctly. Is there a fuse to check? Do the wires lead into the trunk? I don't want to remove the door panel if it's a fuse. I have a 2011 RS. All help appreciated. Thanks & Merry Christmas!
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Guest Message by DevFuse
Rear Passenger Door Speaker Not Working
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users