Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Posted 24 March 2019 - 06:00 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 25 March 2019 - 05:06 AM
Code 4 is a temperature sensor problem.
Take it to a competent mechanic to have it correctly diagnosed and fixed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users