I have replaced the timing belt, which is 100% in time, and all of the 3 sensors on the camshaft and crankshaft! Why is the P0016 code still coming up!? It's really just starting to give me a damn headache!
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum
- Start new topics and reply to others
- Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
- Get your own profile page and make new friends
- Send personal messages to other members
- Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Error Code P0016
Posted 06 April 2019 - 08:05 PM
Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.
Posted 08 April 2019 - 05:08 AM
Complete guess here - I suspect it's because P0016 is a permanent code, and needs to be cleared using the GM (or equivalent) scan tool.
- mick15 likes this
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users