Custom Search

Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze Forum

Sign In  Log in with Facebook

Create Account
Welcome to the Chevrolet Cruze forum. You must register to create topics or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Benefits of membership:
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members
  • Create a photo album and post images. . .more!
Click here to signup now.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Service Stablitrack / Stability control?

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   michealgimies

michealgimies

New Cruze Member

• Cruze Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Region:Decline
  • My Cruze's Year:2017
  • My Cruze: mycruze
  • Current Vehicle:cz
  • Interests:driving

Posted 14 April 2019 - 08:41 AM

Hey guys, I'm having an issue with my cruze. Aside from it constantly being it by other people while parked, it's been a good car. I've been pretty religious about doing the maintenance on time, and have done all the recommended maintenance for it up till it's current mileage 88k.

While I was at a stop light, the stability control warning light came on and now I'm getting a "service traction control / service stabilitrak" warning whenever I turn on the car. The engine light came on, so I read the engine code. P0303 - which turns out to be a misfire on cylinder 3. I've had the light come on a few times before, and that was when I was using crappy quickstop gas (for whatever reason I decided to put 2 gallons of it while I was on a road trip back home), so I think that may be causing the misfire problem. I put in some fuel system cleaner, and I plan on filling up a shell to see if that makes the engine light stop coming on (it keeps coming on after I cleared it), but it seems to have nothing to do with the traction control. I've also just had an oil change (switched to high mileage synthetic)Mobdro https://pnrstatus.vip/ https://sarkariresult.onl/

Edited by michealgimies, 16 April 2019 - 01:31 PM.

Lose this advertisement by becoming a member. Click here to create a free account.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Privacy Policy Terms of Service ·